понеделник, 19 ноември 2012 г.

Dog's fashion project

My last project analysed in depth the reasons for why people dress their dogs and is that good for the puppies or not. Furthermore it looked for the reasons why this market turns out to be so highly-profitable and how media plays a vital role in forming people's tastes. That is why I treat my report as a psychological investigation. It compares reasons and results of the humans' decision-making abilties and expresses the negative effect of their selfish actions in a global plan(especially for the pets). The broad research I was able to do inspired me to broaden the boundaries of my analysis and look for some new directions fror qualitative investigation which would make my overall thesis even more detailed. Furthermore, this would help me to find a solution of this innovative trend problem in a way that is profitable for both of the sides.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар